Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekly Snippets

It's time for weekly snippets again! This is where I share the photos I took on my phone of the week. It's fun to share some of the things that are going on and a great way to document the little things in life, along with some sarcastic humor :)

Photobucket
- Yummy meal at Famous Dave's. We went out to dinner with my family first time ever and quite possibly the last.. they don't get out much
-One of the most amazing sites to see. Hello gorgeous house! I've been dreaming of you my whole life. Can't wait to see you in March!
-Ethan painted a birthday card for Nana. He is quite the little artist, well until he gets distracted with Cheetos, then he is done!

Photobucket
-What the first part of my week looked like. I so went through a whole box of tissues in just 4 days, tmi?
-Chicken noodle soup with out the chicken, I guess you would call it noddle soup..or just plan deliciousness, you pick!
-Sweatshirt and yoga pants all week, showers and makeup optional

Photobucket
-Valentine's day...remember how I said pink and red makes me barf? Well where's the garbage can...
-Flowers may be a waste of money, but sometimes when you are sick and your husband surprises you with them, they can make you feel better...sometimes... Not sure if this was his idea, or he just listened to Ethan beg him to buy me flowers while we were at Sam's club last week. "Daddy, we need to get Mommy these flowers!"

Photobucket
-I totally rocked this headband while running, hot I know, at least that's what my ears said
-Oh the lovely smiles I get in the morning :) Totally makes sleeping with him worth while, even if he does hog most the bed, steals my covers, and wakes me up to "SUNS OUT! MOMMY!!!SUN"S OUT!" aka "wake your ass up, it's 8 o'clock!"
-Trying to get more creative with my outfits, how about a texture shirt?

Photobucket
-This is what I do while my husband and son wash the car. I think I have way to many photos of myself, hope I never lose my phone and some stranger finds it. hey look over there!
-Confession: I feel like a fraud, I totally wore these flats to take WIWW photos, but didn't actually wear them the whole day. The sun may be shining, but it's still cold out so this girl switching to boots!
-My little obsessed "where's my water?" player. Have you played? It is kinda addicting and amazing that my 3 year old tells me how to play #shouldIbeworried #geniusatplay

Do you do a weekly photo review? Let me know so I can check them out too!

p.s. my little counter over there ---->
Says I reached 200 followers! Not to brag, but I am pretty proud that some choose to read this stuff. Huh, who would have thunk? My way of saying I love you all and thanks for reading! :)

p.s.s. I will be giving one lucky person a little something to thank you :)

Have a lovely day!

Linking up here & here

18 comments:

ThisLittleMomma said...

Congrats on the house! That's so exciting!!

Mindy M. Harris said...

congratulations on home ownership! what fun!! found your blog through the along for the ride blog linky party. hello from kansas!

A Girl Named Allie said...

I also plan to move into our house this march! So exciting!

Kelly @ Live.Laugh.Rowe said...

Hi Lisa!

Cute blog!!
Thanks so much for participating in the blog hop!
Wishing you well on your bloggy endeavors.
New follower :)

Kelly
www.livelaughrowe.com

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Cute pictures girl ! I gave you an award on my page today :)

5ohWifey said...

Yay!!! Congrats on the house!!

love, kate said...

soooo excited about your house!!!!

Jazmyn Alexandria said...

Your flats are so cute!! Congrats on 200 followers and on the house!! :)

Love, Jazmyn

Erika said...

Hi there! I just stumbled across your blog... very cute! I will be a new follower, and congrats on the house!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

congrats on the house (and glad you are feeling better!)

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Love the pictures!! Congrats on the house and on hitting 200 followers!! :)

Megan said...

Ahhh, congrats on the house! That's awesome! And on 200+ followers! So exciting!

maha said...

I am following your blog with GFC
now follow back me with GFC too
http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com

I am also hosting a biggest giveaway ever
" 3 Rimmel London Goodie Bags Worth 400 AED (100 US $)"
3 Winner will be choosen
http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-win-rimmel-london-3-goodie.html

Monica said...

Hi,
I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and follow me as well. Also check out our giveaway for a $170 Technogel Pillow if you are interested. Thanks
http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

Justine said...

Stopping by from the Grow your blog {blog Hop}! http://queenofsavings.com

stephanie said...

hope your feeling better! feeling sick on vday is such a bummer!!

Erin said...

aw i love those leapord flats! you are so cute and i love these pics :)

Alyssa said...

Cracking up at your comment about dinner with your family! My family went out one night and they sat us in the middle of the restaurant. Bad idea haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...