Friday, April 6, 2012

My Me Time With Lil Noodle Bug

Why hello Momma's Me Time readers! It's been awhile since we've caught up with each other! If you've noticed, I've been a little MIA around here, sorry about that! It's been officially a week since we've become homeowners :) So I've been a little busy around here moving, unpacking, and shopping (I didn't realize how much you have to buy for a new home). It's been exhausting to say the least. I have a post in the works with details and many photos, but for now I have another awesome My Me Time post to share with you. Today we have the amazing Courtney from Lil Noodle Bug talking to us about what she does for her free time.
****


What do you do for your “me” time?

“Me” time – after having kiddos, that phrase is rare around these parts. Crafting at night is a relaxing way for me to end my night. I try to get together with some friends at least once a month and occasionally get my nails done!

What do these activities/hobbies mean to you?

Crafting is my release. It is my place to mindlessly be creative and in my own world. I love it.

What do you do to ensure that you get your “me” time? i.e. do you wake up early or stay up late?

I am a late bird. I definitely love those few quiet hours at night once the kiddos have gone to bed. Most of the “me” time activities take place after 7pm.

How much does it mean to you to get time to yourself?

I think that before you have kids, you don’t realize the importance of “me” time. I NEED this...I think everyone NEEDS this time. I am one of those crazy moms that never likes to leave my kiddos and after awhile I realized I was going crazy...it was because I never made time for myself. I can’t say it enough..it is essential!

Why do you think it is important for women to have that time to invest in something they enjoy?

Everyone needs an outlet and a hobby. I think it gives us something to truly look forward to, something to make us feel accomplished!
****
Thank you so much Courtney for participating in the My Me Time series! Crafts are a great way to release ourselves and get creative!

If you would like to learn more about the My Me Time Series, click here.
If you are interested in taking part of this series, please email me at Mommasmetime@gmail.com

My Me Time

4 comments:

It's A Love Story said...

Congrats! on the new house cant wait to see pixs!

XoXo
Elizabeth
http://theelegantlifeofe.blogspot.com

Daisy said...

Yey for a new house! Can't wait to see it. Great post :)

Erin said...

Such wisdom, love it :)

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

Another lovely feature!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...