I hope your Easter is filled with egg hunts, family time, good food, but most of all I hope we all truly remember the love Jesus has for each and every one of us. He was willing to die on the cross for our sins and give us eternal life. All we have to do is believe.
Since it is Sunday, I thought I would share our weekly snippets. I realized I missed last weeks snippets, so this week will be double the fun with double the photos ;)
2. The lucky keys that open the door to a whole new life :)
3. Family photo on our front door step. Aren't my boys cute?? ;)
2. Someone put his shoes on all by his self! He was so proud! But...do you notice anything wrong?
3. Breakfast of champions, duh!
4. Wavy hair
5. Talk about complete makeover. Someone got his hairs cut!
6. Tuckered out after a weekend full of moving and reping USMC
7. Why good morning my sunshine
8. You know it's springtime in WI when you see these all over the roads
9. Color choices... Any advice?
2. My daily walk with my boys
3. Taking a much needed break to spend time with these little munchkins. Oh how much fun they had!
1. Silly boy & silly faces. Checking himself out in the bath tub
2. Loving watching him sleep. So innocent and cute!
If you are interested in seeing more of our weekly snippets, you can keep up with us all week long on Instagram! Follow along with user name: lisa_mommasmetime