After working a long six days and struggling to get use to a new schedule, it was nice to get three whole days to spend together as a family. You bet we took advantage of every minute together! Nothing is better than quality time with my boys and getting projects complete around our house.
Here's some snippets of our week:
1. We took little man mini-golfing and he had a blast hitting the ball around the course
2. E loves animals and hanging out at Nana and Papa's ranch, but he was actually scared of petting Tilly that day
3. Got his work boots on and ready to work on some landscaping
4. E & me at the mini-golf course
1. Finally get some decorations out of storage. The photos in this frame are from 2 years ago! I can't believe how fast time fly's and how big E is growing
2. New picture frames I am obsessed with...now to get some updated photos in it
3. Going on a run date with the hubs, while GG watched E for us. It's nice to get a little time together outdoors :)
4. It was 9pm at night and this guy was suppose to be sleeping, instead he was doing this...
1. First maxi dress. The rumors are true, it is the comfiest piece of clothing!
2. Who knew this could be so entertaining?
3. At the garden center, 2 mins before he fell and scraped his knees...again :(
4. Egg rolls for dinner, why not!
Now for the one lucky winner of the Lisa Leonard Designs giveaway!
And the winner is.....
Julie Marie of The Funny Thing Of It Is
Congrats girl! I will be emailing you soon!