If you are on Instagram or Twitter, I'm sure you have seen people post 5 random facts about them. I enjoy reading these and have I've posted a couple myself, you can find those @lisa_mommasmetime. Well I thought it would be fun to extend those to my blog and post a few more facts that you might not have known about me!
1. I have two brothers and have always gotten a long with guys more than girl.
2. My dream was to join the peace corps after college. That didn't happen, but I still dream of joining some day.
3. My husband and I dated long distance and fell in love through phone calls. Proof that long distance relationships can work!
4. I've been to 5 different colleges in three different states.
5. I don't usually admit it, but E gets his sassiness from me :) My nickname from co-workers in high school were sass or sassy.
6. I saved every single letter my husband sent to me while he was deployed in Iraq. They are in a box somewhere...
7. I've always wanted a big family. I think 4 children would be the perfect number!
8. I have a passion for photography, but never feel like I am 'good enough' to go pro.
9. I always, always paint my toe nails a shade of pink. I don't know why, but it always happens.
10. The mountains is my favorite place to be! Which was the hardest part about leaving Colorado.
11. My husband and I have super sarcastic sense of humors... Some people don't enjoy that so much ha!
12. I have always hated my name! It's always been associate with Lisa Simpson or Lisa Marie Presley. If I could have changed my name when I was younger, I would have chosen Leslie.
13. I am very shy and socially awkward... Remember this if you ever meet me in person ;)
14. I'm 24 but my face still breaks out like a 13 year old and I am always asked if E is my brother.
15. I can't go a day without showering.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Any fun plans?
I know we are going to be enjoying sometime at our county fair. Be on the look out for many instagram photos :)