I thought it would be fun to write a list of the 10 things I loving about this week. Sometimes we all need a reminder of the little things that make life so great.
Okay, so this is suppose to be a list of the 10 things I'm loving about this week, not the things I'm not. So lets get started:
1. Packer Sundays
2. Warm days of fall
3. Going on walks again
4. Spending the afternoon at the pumpkin patch with my boys
5. Pumpkin donuts
6. E playing the piano and singing "good morning mommy, daddy, baby & chase!" It melts my heart that he includes baby :)
7. Adding a little bit of fall to our home
8. Watching this little guy have a blast while playing in the leaves
9. Learning to crochet
10. Having a hubby that cleans up after you puke up breakfast everywhere! ... Okay, I don't love this, but I love him and how helpful and caring he is :)
I guess it wasn't such a bad week after all!!
For the month of November, I was thinking of writing the 10 things I am thankful for each week. Anyone else interested in doing it with me??