Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Baby Update: 16 Weeks

Photobucket

How far along? 17w2d

Total weight gain: About 5 pounds

Baby is the size of: A turnip

Gender: We find out today!! We are keeping it a secret until Thanksgiving though :)

Movement: Yes! I can feel the baby kick several times a day.

Maternity clothes? Some, mostly bottoms for comfort

Miss anything: I miss running and working out! I'm still on pelvic rest until at least December, so doctor said no strenuous exercise. 

Stretch marks? Only from 1st pregnancy

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing in particular,  mostly whatever sounds good at the time ha! I had to give up caffeine because it was making my heart race. I miss my coffee, but hot chocolate will due until April :)
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: It's happening less often, but there are days where I still need to take my Zofran :/ Hopefully it ends soon!

Have you started to show yet: Sure have!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby kick more consistently and E getting to feel the baby kick from the outside :)

Looking forward to: Finding out if baby is a girl or boy. Picking out a name. Announcing baby's gender to our families at Thanksgiving.

Photobucket
{photos 16 weeks}

Photobucket

11 comments:

Ruthie Hart said...

eeek today is thte day!!

Sara @ Our Life Blog said...

i'm excited for you to find out the gender!! :D can't wait to hear!!

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

I am going to be itching to know until T-giving! I am hoping you have a little girl :) Good luck!!

ℐαzmчn ❤ said...

You look great! That's exciting you get to find out the sex today too! :)

Laura said...

Ick...sorry you are still taking Zofran! What a bummer!!! :( I hope it goes away soon!

I spent some time in the bathroom this morning, after almost 2 weeks of NOT...because of a coughing fit gone bad. Ew.

kate said...

Be careful taking zofran, i took it with my second pregnancy and i had soooo many issues,i felt better but the baby had a lot of side effects from it, she is 10 now and is doing will, but her first year of life was super rough. if i could go back i would've NEVER taken it and just dealt with the 24 hour sickness. i am super excited to hear what you're having!

Julie Marie said...

so excited for you. you are looking so cute.. =) baby is growing!! so you found out today and are telling no one? is that it? ;)

Angela said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you that you have made it this far! It's always comforting when you know (for the most part) that you are out of the clear. It's also so exciting to actually start planning for what you are having! I am due any day now with my second daughter and couldn't be more ready. Enjoy your pregnancy!
http://mysillylifeblog.blogspot.com/

Katie {katie lately} said...

So excited for you to find out the gender and see the baby on the u/s screen! Love that :) Why are you on pelvic rest? If you feel like sharing, that is.

You are so cute! Did you get a lot of stretch marks with E? I am just starting to find some and I have to be honest I bawled my eyes out when I saw them the other night. I think a lot of people get them so I'm trying to tell myself to get over it and not to be vain lol.

Emma McCartney said...

Lovely pictures! I really miss being pregnant now. It goes really quick so cherish every moment! xx

myprettymummy.com

Julie S. said...

You are gorgeous! :) And I have NO idea how you are keeping it a secret!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...