Monday, November 5, 2012

How We Wore: Fall Prints

Photobucket

Hope you all had a great weekend!
This week's How We Wore is fall prints. As I looked into my closet, I realized I don't own many prints. Guess I always stick to solids and stripes, but I have to say prints are a fun way to mix things up! I also see that prints, in particular printed leggings, are really in this fall.
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Have you tried printed leggings?

Winner of last weeks Trend Snag bubble necklace is Cindy Vander Klay. Congrats! Look out for an email coming your way!

Don't forget to check out Robyn's and Leigh Anne's post!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Lesley @ Everyday Moments said...

Love this look. I bet leggings and cardigans will be our best friends in the coming months, huh?

Lauren said...

You are SO cute pregnant! :) New follower thanks to Leigh Anne's blog! Love yours!

xo

Rolled Up Pretty said...

LOVING your leopard shirt girl, SO SO cute! :)

Helene said...

sooo cute! your hair is just gorgeous too!

Helene in Between

L said...

WOW I love your outfits!! I cant seem to bring myself to try the animal prints, I'm always afraid they'll look stupid on me =)
Much Love!
L

Sandy a la Mode said...

you are soo beautiful, as always!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

jen {rellas bellas} said...

you are the cutest prego mama ever. love the leopard

Alyson McMahon said...

You are so pretty, Lisa. I love this outfit. The boots though are just amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...