Last week was a pretty low key week for us. A lot of our time was spent indoors as the builder's crew were laying the cement for our driveway and sidewalk. Boy, will it be so much nicer to have a driveway, and not to mention the less amount of dirt that we'll be tracking into the house. E and I spent the majority of our week exercising, playing tractors, taking walks, snuggling while reading stories and watching cartoons. Sometimes we are just needing those low key days to rejuvenate our bodies. I can always tell when E's starting to get overwhelm with a busy schedule, so I'm always trying to balance our weeks out so that we are making sure we are taking time off to spend some quality time together - which is just what we were needing!
Here are the snippets of our week as brought to you by instagram
1. Chase's hair is growing back in and it's in that cute fuzzy stage2. Sharing a healthy snack
3. I like shopping for clothes for E more than I do myself, I think his closet is starting to prove that
4. I told ya we were exercising this week, check out my cute workout buddy. This guy keeps me in tip top shape ;)
1. Showing off my pinterest pony knot and much love, illy flower
2. Feeling like such a housewife in this apron aka #desperatehousewifeofsmalltownusa
3. Left over meatballs calls for meatball subs
4. He just couldn't stand fighting it any longer
1. Homemade turkey nachos. You better believe I ate every bite of that!2. My Momma's Me Time = Running...what's yours??
3. E telling me all about how the park play ground is his choo-choo. He even told me where the engine was, the exits for both big and little boys, and the trailers were. I love listening to his imagination :)
4. Our newly cemented sidewalk completed with all of our initials. A little part of us will be there forever <3
1. Dressing in winter gear to go out and play soccer. It was a cold weekend here in Wisconsin!2. My 'winter hat in April' frown..what's even funnier is E's frown in the background
3. Snuggling a new boy, watch out E, someone's taking your place
4. We have some pretty wild Saturday nights here.... you know, staying up until 1 AM painting and all. I can't say I've been up that late for awhile!