Monday, April 8, 2013

Baby Update: 38 weeks

Last week I shared our birth plan and I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers! Means a lot to have your support :)

 photo 38weeks_zps10be8e7b.jpg

How far along? 38w6d

Total weight gain: Umm... 40 pounds and I am happy to say that that should be my final weigh in as baby Avi will be here this week! I can't even tell you how much I a dieing to get out on a run ;)

Baby is the size of a: watermelon 19 to 22 in, 7 lbs

Gender: Girl :)

Movement: It seems like she is running out of room because her movements have slowed down the last couple days. I still feel her hiccup and a foot jabbing out every now and then, but space is getting tight!

Labor signs: She is still head down and very low in my pelvis. At 39 weeks E flipped into the breech position, so hopefully she doesn't follow in her brother's foot steps. I've been having cramping and bh on and off, so hopefully she is planning her big arrival soon because she only has 2 days left to come out or we are coming to get her ;)

Maternity clothes? Yoga pants and tees. There's nothing cute about the last weeks of pregnancy. I am so swollen I don't even have shoes that fit!

Stretch marks? No new ones

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing in particular. Crushed ice is my only "craving" which my husband makes fun of me for
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I started to get waves of nausea again

Wedding rings on or off? Sadly off. I had to take them off last week and it feels weird without them. I've had so much swelling the last couple weeks

Best moments this week: The blessing I had through our church was a great moment this week. It was so great to have women of the church pray over baby A and to be able to do it with my friend Tess, who is also expecting.
My husband and I also had a little afternoon movie date last week and it was nice to spend some one-on-one time together since it will probably be the last one for awhile.

Looking forward to: The big day! I can not wait to hold you, Aviana! We are all ready for you!

Other baby updates:
36 weeks
35 weeks
34 weeks

 Photobucket

5 comments:

Whitney Levash said...

YEAH! :) Can't wait for her big debut! ;)
-wHiT

Kerrie Williams said...

I love that they prayed over you and Baby A :) How sweet. You're SOO close!!

ℐ. said...

Oh I craved crushed ice throughout my entire pregnancy with my daughter lol. Good luck in the coming weeks! :)

J.

Chelsea said...

you are just stunning, girl.
super excited- she's almost here!!
praying for y'all :)

Rolled Up Pretty said...

OMG you are getting SO SO CLOSE!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...