Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hey, Hi, Hello!

Its been awhile since I've written in this little blog of mine. Over the last couple months I've missed blogging, but between feedings, diaper changes, and an active four-year-old, I put blogging on the back burner. The last couple weeks I've been itching to return to blogging. Especially after getting together with a few sweet blog friends (Alyson, Julie, & Karri) and realizing if it wasn't for blogging, I wouldn't have met them!

I feel like blogging can be weird, sharing your thoughts, feelings, and photos openly with everyone, half the time I wonder if people really care, and the other half I'm left feeling a little narcissistic. Usually I try to keep this blog of mine a secret from friends and family, although I think they have all figured it out haha. As silly as blogging seems sometimes, I do love it! So now that we are settling into a routine, and I am fitting in a little bit of "me" time here and there, I want to use it doing something I enjoy...blogging.

So what better way to return to blogging than after a long holiday weekend. Here is a look (picture overload) into our 4th of July weekend:

 photo 20130704-IMG_4374_zpsfea9438b.jpg
 photo 20130704-IMG_4370_zpsbb7e2481.jpg
 photo 20130704-IMG_4369_zps00b9defe.jpg
 photo 20130704-IMG_4371_zps90915966.jpg
 photo Collage2_zpsfba5dc0e.jpg
 photo 20130704-IMG_4379-2_zps19adf468.jpg
 photo 20130704-IMG_4387_zps948871d1.jpg
 photo 20130704-IMG_4384_zpsfcd9608f.jpg
 photo Collage_zps1ec6b4e8.jpg

Will you stick around so we can catch up on the last few months?

Photobucket

13 comments:

Katie said...

nice to read a post from you!! what great pictures - LOVE her little tutu!

Alyson McMahon said...

Yay. I'm so glad to see you post again. Avi is precious in her tutu. Glad you guys had a great 4th. Can't wait to hang out soon.

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

Hey dear! I love the picture overload! I'll be sticking around, count on that! :)
-wHiT

Alli said...

YAY! So excited to see you back on your blog! Love the pics-keep them coming :) xoxo

Erin @ Sweetness Itself said...

So happy you're back :) Your blog was one of the first I found back when I started blogging, and I love your sweet words and heart.

Beautiful family you have, sweet friend! Love you!

Erin

www.sweetnessitself.com

Shannon said...

Love the Homemade Slip and Slide pictures...

Julie Marie said...

love and miss you friend... you're right, if it wasnt for blogging, i wouldnt know you =)

Linda Z said...

I hadn't blogged in a while either until recently. It's been fun trying to catch up with people. You new little girl is adorable!! Congratulations! :)

Nguyễn Văn said...

nha pho
phan mem, phan mem mien phi, crack

dia diem du lich

template blogger, template joomla, template magento

Nguyễn Văn said...

nha pho
phan mem, phan mem mien phi, crack

dia diem du lich

template blogger, template joomla, template magento

Thuan Thuận said...

Thiet Ke Nha Xuong
Biet Thu Vuon
Biet Thu
Mau Biet Thu

Nguyễn Văn said...

Đá Granite
Đá hoa cương
Đá marble

Chuyên Gia Tư Vấn Thiết Kế Thi Công Đá Hoa Cương said...

mau nha pho thiet ke nha pho
Da Granite Cty Da hoa cương Da marble
Da Granite da hoa cuong khoi Da marble
Da Granite Da Marble da marble khoi
da hoa cuong dam dep
dien dan rao vat dien dan rao vat
ao so mi nu ao khoac nu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...